A Site Devoted to Creative Clothesmaking and Homemade Housewears

Here's to reviving the (somewhat) forgotten craft of sewing.

August 6, 2011

Silk dress update and storage


I decided on the Cynthia Rowley pattern with the sleeves for the silk dress. I ordered the pattern... it was supposed to show up in my mailbox today, but it didn't. I'm a little disappointed and hope that it shows up soon. I'd like to get working on it.

Today I bought a bunch of storage bins for my fabric and scraps. Hopefully it will ensure that my workspace (ie entire apartment) is a little cleaner and more organized. Obviously all of the storage bins and drawers I bought are turquoise... as it is my favorite color. I made sure that the bins were light resistant as I don't want the colors to fade.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?